Wow! Time does fly. Before I know it it’s been more than a month since my last post. I know I promised to do anything in my power to reach 1000 subscribers. And what have I done in that 1 month time? Nothing! I haven’t been working on this site, at least. Instead, I’ve been working on my other site, bountiful.co.business. It’s in weight loss niche. People say it’s a nice kinda easy niche to break for newbies… so we’ll see.
So, I just want to update on the progress on what I’ve been doing this past month:
- I’ve been posting quite regularly on bountiful.
- I’ve created a lead magnet, a squeeze page, and a thank you page. Oh, and also an autoresponder message. I want to do a sequence, but my current autoresponder doesn’t allow me to do that. So I would have to look into using another auto responder for that purpose.
- I’ve also built a Facebook Fan Page for Bountiful, but have not yet posted anything.
- Also, I’ve put some affiliate links and placed some ads to monetize the site.
After all that I thought I’d be ready to drive some traffic, at least to the squeeze page. But instead, I think I still need to add some contents, at least enough for a month, then it would give me some breathing space to do other things.
I have been using an auto-blogging software to create contents on the site, it might be cheating, but even then I’m still not going as fast as I would like me to.
In the next post, I would probably talk about the software that I’ve discovered and has helped me with contents, traffic, etc.
To recap for now, I think my next move will be (and not necessarily in this order):
- Create more contents to last for a month, or two. Currently I’m trying to post something on a daily basis. But I think after a month I will reduce the frequency. And keep reducing the frequency every month until a post per week.
- Find another autoresponder and create an autoresponder sequence for a month.
- Schedule posts on Facebook Fan Page… and not sure what else. I have never tried Facebook advertising before. I might look into that later.
- Apply to Adsense and put some more ads on the posts and pages.
- Find ways to get good quality traffic that would convert… hmmm….
Ok folks, that’s it for now. I gotta go work on bountiful 😉
You’re always welcome to have a look and see for yourself where I’m at with that site.